Questions related to the Norwegian Oil and Gas Association’s gas leak reduction project or qualifications required for working with hydrocarbon-bearing pressurised equipment

  • What schemes apply for approval of training providers who offer courses related to hydrocarbon-bearing pressurised equipment?
  • Where can I buy the following handbooks:
  • Which training providers can have access to the examination scheme for courses concerning valve technology, flange work, and fittings and small-bore tubing systems?